Enjoy the scenery interwoven with Mt. Hakken and the vineyards and the bonfire.
At the foot of Mt. Hakken, the campsite is surrounded by vineyards and is surrounded by nature.
Families, friends and solo campers alike will enjoy the great outdoors.
You can enjoy a relaxing time while looking at the bonfire and the scenery of the four seasons.
- Day admission starts from ¥1,500, accommodation admission starts from ¥2,000
- Business hours
- 9:30-19:30 (reception business hours)
- Parking available. All sites are accessible by car.
- The local reception place is in "Kitchen & Marche".
* Please park your car in the parking lot and enter after completing the reception.
- Koganeyu / Hakkenzan
- Spring (Apr. – May), Summer (June – Aug.), Autumn (Sept. – Oct.), Winter (Nov. – Mar.)
- Outdoor activities
- For novices, For intermediate-level and experienced participants, Small number of participants, Groups OK, Reservations required, Children can participate
- 061-2275 194-1 Toyama, Minami-ku, Sapporo
- Nearest bus stop
- Take the Jotetsu Bus direct bus "Kappa Liner" and get off at "Hakkenzan Chuoguchi" and walk for 5 minutes (*Only from May 1 to October 31. After that, get off at "Koganeyu" and walk for 20 minutes)