Snowshoes are the western version of Kanjiki.
It is a versatile tool that allows you to easily walk around the snowfields in winter because it has a large surface area that does not sink even on soft snow, and is a recommended activity for enjoying the winter scenery regardless of age or gender.
A guide will guide you through the snowy forest that can only be reached by snowshoes.
Since the tour includes bathing, you can warm your body slowly in the hot spring after playing.
- 3,300 yen for adults, 1,650 yen for elementary school students and younger (snowshoes + bathing)
- Business hours
- late December to March
- ・It is a tour by an exclusive guide.
・Snowshoes and stock rentals are included in the price.
・Please wear warm clothes. In addition to clothing, please bring hats, neck warmers, gloves, etc.
- Winter (Nov. – Mar.)
- Outdoor activities, Nature, Sport
- Guided, For novices, For intermediate-level and experienced participants, Small number of participants, Groups OK, Reservations required, Children can participate
- 061-2302 HokkaidoSapporoMinami-ku Jozankei Onsenhigashi 3-chome192