A complex facility where you can spend a variety of activities such as an outdoor experience tour desk, restaurants and sweets shops, a market for local products, an outdoor terrace and a dog run.
At the Activity Desk “Noasobi Base FRILUFSLIV”, they will guide you through Jozankei’s play that can be enjoyed by everyone from 1 year old to the elderly. In addition to SUP and rafting in the summer, you can also experience activities such as snowshoeing, snow hiking, and snow-viewing rafting in the winter.
The signature dish of the restaurant is “Hokkaido Nono Stew,” a dish filled with local delicacies.
At the sweets shop, you can take out sweets and drinks, including Nono Terrace’s original “Jozankei Tamago Pudding,” and enjoy them on the outdoor terrace.
- Business hours
(Restaurant "Nonoyama Kitchen Haruranna" is open from 11:00 to 15:00)
- About 40 cars (free)
- Other facilities within Nono Terrace
・Noasobi Base "FRILUFSLIV"
・Nonoyama Kitchen Haruranna
・Outdoor terrace & dog run
・Sweets shop ( Jozankei Pudding honohono and Gokinjo Marche”)
- Spring (Apr. – May), Summer (June – Aug.), Autumn (Sept. – Oct.), Winter (Nov. – Mar.)
- Outdoor activities, Indoor activities, Nature
- Guided, For novices, For intermediate-level and experienced participants, Small number of participants, Groups OK, Meal included, Reservations required, Children can participate
- 061-2303 Jozankei Onsen Nishi 4-chome 37-2, Minami-ku, Sapporo
- Nearest bus stop
- Jozaneki Yuno machi