“FRILUFSLIV” is a Norwegian word that means “freedom outdoor life” or “living outdoors”, and it means to live as it is surrounded by nature.
Through the rich nature of Sapporo Jozankei, we offer rafting, SUP, snowshoeing, tent sauna, Baumkuchen making, hot spring soap making, etc. Anyone can enjoy the outdoors regardless of spring, summer, autumn, winter, and age, and provide time to relax both physically and mentally. To do.
We also recommend the “Night Cruising & Night Café Tour,” which takes you on a quiet river at night.
Enjoy the cries of animals, the soothing sound of water, and hot drinks and snacks while you make a bonfire.
If the weather is good, you may be able to see the sky full of stars.
Please enjoy your private time slowly.
- River play: from 5,500 yen (rafting, SUP, etc.)
Field play 1,500 yen ~ (snowshoes, snow hiking, making Baumkuchen, etc.)
Manufacturing (hot spring soap making, bird calls, etc.) 1,500 yen ~
*For details, please check the website.
- Business hours
- 8:00-20:00 (phone hours)
- Regular holiday Thursday
- Spring (Apr. – May), Summer (June – Aug.), Autumn (Sept. – Oct.), Winter (Nov. – Mar.)
- Outdoor activities, Indoor activities, Nature, Sport
- Guided, For novices, For intermediate-level and experienced participants, Small number of participants, Groups OK, Meal included, Reservations required, Children can participate
- 061-2303 Jozankei Onsen Nishi 4-chome 371, Minami-ku, Sapporo (Nono Terrace Uchino Asobi Base FRILUFSLIV)
- Nearest bus stop
- Jozankei Yuno Machi