Enjoy all day in nature at the foot of Mt. Hakkenzan. fruit picking, fishing, horseback riding, dining, and others!
- Business hours
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays 9:00 - 18:00 (restaurant opens at 11:00) (weekends and holidays from October: 9:00 - 17:00). Wednesdays closed (opens everyday during the harvest season)
- Koganeyu / Hakkenzan
- Spring (Apr. – May), Summer (June – Aug.), Autumn (Sept. – Oct.)
- Outdoor activities, Nature, Fruit picking
- Small number of participants, Groups OK, Children can participate
- 061-2275 HokkaidoSapporoMinami-ku Toyama 126