Using grapes and apples produced in our own farms and local orchards as raw materials, we produce unique “local wines”.
They sell jams and juices made with locally-produced ingredients and made in-house, and there is the Hakkenzan Gallery in the brewery building, where artists’ works are exhibited.
You can also enjoy a restaurant where you can enjoy meals using local ingredients, and “Hakkenzan Kitchen & Marche” where you can shop for wine, processed goods, agricultural products, etc.
There is also a “Hakkenzan Winery/Bonfire Campsite” where you can enjoy winter camping (vehicles are allowed at each site). It is a complex facility that can be provided as.
- Business hours
- Thursdays to Sundays 10:00 - 17:00. By appointment only for Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so please contact us for inquiry.
- ※Pre-order for our wine is available at all times.
※ Please contact us in advance if you want to visit us (depending on the seasons).
- Koganeyu / Hakkenzan
- Spring (Apr. – May), Summer (June – Aug.), Autumn (Sept. – Oct.), Winter (Nov. – Mar.)
- Outdoor activities, Nature
- Small number of participants, Groups OK, Children can participate
- 061-2275 HokkaidoSapporoMinami-ku Toyama 194-1