Interact with the nature, flora and fauna of the four seasons of Hokkaido at Nature Experience Facility Jozankei, Minami-ku, Sapporo (National Forest Field Downstream of Hoheikyo Dam)
Sapporo Jozankei Nature Village is a nature experience facility where people of all ages, families, and small groups can enjoy learning together, through contact with nature, animals and plants throughout all four seasons.
Since there are a variety of programs and hands on experiences you can cultivate a deeper understanding of our relationship to and the importance of animals, plants and nature.
There is also have accommodation facilities to spend time with family and with other groups.
・ 10 Cottage buildings (20 rooms)
・ 22 Tent sites (normal)
・ 10 tent houses
・ 2 Tent sites (special)
- Business hours
- Reception hours 9: 00-17: 00
- Spring (Apr. – May), Summer (June – Aug.), Autumn (Sept. – Oct.), Winter (Nov. – Mar.)
- Outdoor activities, Nature
- Small number of participants, Groups OK, Reservations required, Children can participate
- 061-2301 北海道札幌市南区定山渓
- 011-598-3100 (Reception hours 9: 00-17: 00)