Experience Canadian canoe with superb views!
To get here is about a 10 minutes walk from the town of Jozankei Onsen, or about 60 minutes by drive from Sapporo Station. It is a short round trip of just 1 km, but this is the only place where you can look up spectacular views of Jozankei from below. It is a route that you can fully enjoy the landscape of the four seasons.
A guide accompanies with a tour, so it’s safe for beginners as well!!
- Adults: 4,000 yen, Elementary school students: 3,000 yen (preschoolers: 1,000 yen) (Tax and accident insurance included)
The price includes: canoe equipment rental fee
- Business hours
- 9:00～15:00 From 6/1 Until the end of October
- Duration: about 60 minutes.
Pick-up: reservation is required
※ we will take you to the starting point. Minimum 2 persons. Meeting at around the “Taro no yu” footbath facility along Route 230. If you come by car, we will take you to the starting point from here.
- Spring (Apr. – May), Summer (June – Aug.), Autumn (Sept. – Oct.)
- Outdoor activities, Nature
- Guided, Small number of participants, Groups OK, Reservations required, Children can participate
- 061-2275 HokkaidoSapporoMinami-ku Toyama84-3
- 0570-011-411 Reservation 10:00～18:00